The 2017 operating budget for this ministry is estimated to be $50,000. We praise God for His provision as He continues to meet our need and we continue to move forward. This year we have two homes and our budget remains at $50,000. The reason being, we are no longer budgeting for a House Manager’s salary. We hope to choose house managers from those who have successfully completed our program, are able to somewhat support themselves, therefore just providing free room and board is a huge blessing to both parties.
“Keeping this ministry alive” will require continually working at raising funds to meet the needs of operating homes for women in need. This does not end with any one budget being met. Every year we will have a budget, and chances are it will grow larger as we add more homes. We are trusting that God will continue to provide. We also are trusting that He will do it through caring people like you, as he did in the past, who have a desire to help women in need.
We will continue to do our best to raise funds through numerous fundraisers to meet our financial needs, but we realize we will need the ongoing financial support of churches, organizations, and individuals, in the surrounding communities to sustain this ministry.
We ask that you prayerfully consider financially supporting the Oaks Ministry. If you are unable to financially support the ministry at this time, please consider other ways to provide a helping hand, such as one of the following:
- Pack the Pantry – a food drive of canned and/or boxed foods.
- Paper Drive – a donation of paper products such as toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, napkins, tissues…
- Toiletries Drive – a donation of shampoo, soaps, deodorant, lotions….
- Cleaning supplies – laundry detergent, bleach, fabric softener, cleaning supplies….
- Prayer – pray for the Board members, pray for the women, pray that God will be glorified through this ministry. It’s all about Him
- We will need many volunteers to make this work. Please consider volunteering your time at the Oaks Ministry. (Check out our Volunteer page for more info.)
If you are interested in financially supporting this ministry at this time, you may send a personal check or money order to the address below or click donate button at the top of this page:
The Oaks Ministry, 290 Bethel Road, Oxford, Pa 19363
The Board of the Oaks Ministry thanks you in advance for prayerfully considering partnering with us in this ministry.
Robin Martin, President
PJ Scheese, Secretary
Sheryl Hawk, Treasurer
The Oaks Ministry is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.